American Chemical Society Journals
A comprehensive collection of the most cited peer-reviewed journals in the chemical and related sciences. Searchable access to more than 750,000 articles, dating back to 1879.
In-depth, unbiased background and analysis on timely political topics, 1923 to present.
EBSCOHost Research Databases
- Academic Search Premier: World's largest scholarly, multi-disciplinary full text database. Dates of coverage vary by title.
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text: Most comprehensive source of full text for nursing & allied health journals, providing full text for more than 640 journals.
- ERIC: The Educational Resource Information Center, contains more than 1,194,000 records and links to more than 100,000 full-text documents.
- Health Source Nursing/Academic Edition: Index, abstracts, and full text focusing on many medical disciplines, particularly nursing and allied health, 1975 to present.
- PsycArticles: From the American Psychological Association (APA); a definitive source of full-text, peer-reviewed scholarly and scientific articles in psychology, 1894 to present.
- Caribbean Search: Beta: a multidisciplinary database that provides a comprehensive guide to English-language articles pertinent to the countries and people of the Caribbean region. The collection contains over 650 Caribbean focused scholarly journals, magazines, newspapers, reports and reference books making this the largest collection of full text content available to academic, school and public libraries in the region. This database is updated weekly on EBSCOhost.
Educational database, contains education articles and reports, 1966 to present.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
Electronic database of encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
Grant Forward Database
Contains over 9,000 active federal and private funding opportunities in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. Also contains fellowships and scholarships for grad students and undergrads. Updated daily.
- Arts & Sciences I Collection (119 titles): Established in 1997, JSTOR's first collection includes core journals in economics, history, political science and sociology, as well as in other key fields in the humanities and social sciences, ecology, mathematics and statistics.
- Arts & Sciences II Collection (127 titles): This collection adds depth to many disciplines introduced in Arts & Sciences I, such as economics, history, and Asian studies and offers core journals in several new disciplines, such as archaeology, classics, and African, Latin American, Middle Eastern and Slavic studies.
- Arts & Sciences III Collection (151 titles): Journals in languages and literature, as well as essential titles in the fields of music, film studies, folklore, performing arts, religion and the history and study of art and architecture are included in this collection.
- Arts & Sciences IV Collection (112 titles): This collection has a strong focus on the professions of business, education, and law, and also includes titles in psychology and public policy and administration.
- Arts & Sciences VII Collection (180+ titles): Journals in the arts, humanities and social sciences complement research in core disciplines such as history, political science, sociology, art and art history, and language and literature. The collection also represents the largest cluster of health policy titles in JSTOR.
- Business II Collection (60 titles): Business II broadens the range of international business titles and includes a number of journals that explore the intersections between economics and law, policy and psychology.
- Ecology & Botany Collection (29 titles): Founded with the assistance of the Ecological Society of America, this collection includes the Society's premier research journals, along with titles broadly focused on ecosystems and Ecology topics ranging from biodiversity and climate change to conservation and experimental biology. Botany titles encompass a range of topics such as plant biology, systematic botany and taxonomy.
- Mathematics & Statistics Collection (50 titles): This collection brings together titles in the mathematical and statistical sciences from existing JSTOR collections.
LexisNexis - ON CAMPUS ONLY
Full text news, business, legal, medical, and reference information.
Literature Resource Center
Biographies, bibliographies and full-text critical analysis of authors from all genres and eras, including the contents of Contemporary Authors, Dictionary of Literary Biography, and Contemporary Literary Criticism.
A virtual library of resources from Gale designed to aid students in the study of today's hottest social issues.
Articles in all fields of medicine and biomedicine, with abstracts and links to additional resources from the National Library of Medicine, 1950 to present.