MBA Program Learning Outcomes
- The ability to integrate and apply a holistic view of general systems theory to any enterprise.
- The ability to integrate and apply knowledge of the strategic management conceptual framework to identify and exploit strategic opportunities and solve strategic problems to create value.
- The ability to integrate and apply capital budgeting, financial analysis, and investment knowledge to financial decision-making and business situations.
- The ability to apply broad knowledge of the challenges, opportunities, and the related enabling and disabling forces of international business and commerce.
- The ability to apply knowledge of emerging information technology, electronic commerce, and management information systems to support business decision-making.
- The ability to integrate and apply the major concepts of marketing management to identify and exploit marketing opportunities and challenges.
- The ability to integrate and apply quantitative tools and techniques to business situations and decision-making.
- The ability to integrate and apply financial and managerial accounting concepts and data to business situations and decision-making.
Indicators of cumulative achievement include a comprehensive examination, a capstone course and/or a thesis.