”UVI has been the fertile soil that holds the hopes, dreams, and aspirations of Virgin Islands and Caribbean families. Development makes friends and partners for UVI so that those dreams can be made a reality.” - Dr. David Hall
There are many ways our Development staff work with our friends and partners to support the University:
- Annual Giving is gifts made each year to support scholarships, programs, and activities.
- Major Gifts works with larger donors to raise restricted or unrestricted funds.
- Planned Giving offers individuals and families ways to include UVI in their estate planning.
- Corporate and Foundations Relations works with philanthropic organizations to support goals in the University.
- Special events and activities includes such things as Afternoon on the Green, Alfred O. Heath Lecture Series, President for a Day and fundraising events.
See how your support enriches the lives of students and the whole community in Philanthropy and You.
Institutional Advancement ∙ (340) 693-1040