The University of the Virgin Islands (UVI) is happy to announce the new myCampus app, myUVI, which was launched in Fall 2013. Students can register for classes, view registration status, grades and so much more using the myUVI app. Faculty, staff, and alumni can update profile information, compose and view messages, listen to WUVI radio station and much more. Non-UVI users can donate to UVI, stay current with access to UVI’s Facebook page, view events and maps of both campuses and more. myUVI is free to all users. Download myUVI from the Apple and Google Play stores now.
Who should download, install and use the mobile app?
- The app is applicable to all members of the University of the Virgin Islands, which include faculty, staff, students, alumnus, and board members. The app gives the public the opportunity to view upcoming UVI events, maps, videos, Facebook page, donate and listen to the WUVI radio station.
What devices can use the mobile app?
- Android-based and Apple devices
Where can they download the app?
- Apple store for Apple devices and Google Play Store for Android-based devices
Why should the UVI community download, install, and use the mobile app?
- The UVI community is urged to download the app for easy navigation to compose and view messages, view upcoming events, listen to the WUVI radio station, donate, update user profiles to include emergency and address updates, to access academic resources, such as academic holds, registration status, grades, class schedules, register for classes and so much more. The app allows users to access many resources in one location.
What is the cost?
- myUVI is free to everyone.