Mission - The Office of the Registrar is responsible for creating, maintaining, securing and issuing the academic records of current and past students of the University, from initial enrollment to graduation and beyond. For more information on our services, click on this link.
Spring and Summer 2014 Registration Information
- Summer I and II registration continues until May 16 and June 25, respectively.
- Spring and Summer Online Registration Starts Thursday, October 24.
- Online registration for spring will be available until Friday, January 10.
How to Register Online (for continuing students only)
1. See Academic Advisor for approval of course selections.
2. Obtain Personal Identification Number (PIN) from Advisor.
3. Go to http://banweb.uvi.edu to register.
4. Print your class schedule, by selecting "Student Schedule by Day and Time" or "Student Detail Schedule".
For further information, click - Instructions for BanWeb Registration
Communicating with Students
Each UVI student is assigned an official e-mail address, your nine thousand number @myuvi.net, to which official communications from the Registrar's Office are sent. Students should check their UVI e-mail account regularly to receive official communications.