The Virgin Islands Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (VI-EPSCoR) promotes the development of the Territory's science and technology resources through multi-disciplinary research and educational programs.
VI-EPSCoR achieves these goals by supporting research in areas of scientific inquiry linked to the Territory's economic development …
- by improving research infrastructure to strengthen competitiveness,
- by increasing student participation in science and technology in order to build a skilled workforce,
- and by building partnerships between government, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector to create a foundation of research and development for economic growth.
VI-EPSCoR's vision is to develop the territory's scientific capacity in support of economic development by drawing upon and strengthening the territory's physical and human resources for scientific study. A key to developing the territory's science capacity is through stimulating research that in turn provides educational opportunities for students and faculty alike.
– VI EPSCoR News –
- Internet Of Things Students wrap up successful 2016 summer program. Read Release
- Joey DeMarco, Citizen Science Coordiantor joins the VI-EPSCoR team. firstname.lastname@example.org
- UVI Graduate Student Gets Name for Cove Approved – Feb. 9, 2016 – Read Release
Phone: St. Thomas (340) 693-1422 - St. Croix (340) 692-4003 | Web: epscor.uvi.edu | Email: email@example.com
Twitter | Facebook