UVI’s Financial Aid Office on the Albert A. Sheen Campus on St. Croix has scheduled a week of Financial Aid outreach activities for Feb. 11-14. This year’s deadline for students and prospective students interested to applying for a scholarship to the University is March 1.
Scholarship information is available from the Financial Aid Section of the UVI website – http://www.uvi.edu
– and this direct link. For details on outreach week activities contact the St. Croix Financial Aid Office and (340) 692-4193.
St. Croix Financial Aid Outreach Schedule
· Monday, Feb. 11 – 9 a.m. to noon – Financial Aid Office Open House, Evans Center Room 814
· Tuesday, Feb. 12 – Promoting the Financial Aid Office on Campus
o 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Student Activities Courtyard
o 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. – Melvin H. Evans Center Library Terrace
· Wednesday, Feb. 13 – 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Financial Aid Night: “How to Pay for College” Seminar
for junior and senior high school students
UVI Great Hall, North West Wing Rooms 134-136
· Thursday, Feb. 14 – 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. – Financial Aid On-Line Workshop, UVI Computer Lab, North West Wing Room 133