Training at Your Fingertips
What if you could take classes from the comfort and convenience of your home? What if you could view your lessons anytime day or night when it is convenient to you?
UVICELL makes it easier to get access to the training you need, when you need it. Our online courses allow you to work around your schedule. You'll discover a world of opportunities to expand your skills, challenge yourself, or prepare for certification.
A wide array of courses are offered on the web through our partnership with nationwide providers of interactive, web-based instruction and instructor-facilitated courses.
Download our Online Programs Guide here for information on the courses that are offered.
Is Online Learning For You?
Instructor-led, six week course consisting of 12 lessons.
Web-based, open enrollment courses that last 3-6 months.
Business oriented courses that allow participation at leisure.
- Can you work independently?
- Do you need convenience and an adjustable schedule?
- Are you comfortable working at a computer and navigating the Internet?
- Are you comfortable working with and learning from written word?
- Are you willing to learn in an exciting interactive environment?
- Are you self-disciplined, have good organizational and time management skills?
If you answered Yes to three or more of these questions, chances are you'll make a great candidate for online learning. Taking an online course the first time means you will need to adjust to computer-based learning and independent study. These programs provide great opportunities for people constrained by time, place or other factors. However, taking an online class requires as much effort as a course taken in person.
How to Get Started
- Preview online course selections
- Choose course of interest
- Review program registration instructions
- Complete required information
- Complete UVICELL registration form and submit payment