As the end of the current fiscal year nears, the UVI Purchasing and Accounting offices have announced the following important deadlines to allow for the timely processing of the appropriate documents to complete purchasing requirements.
Purchase Requisition(s): Should be in Accounting Department as follows:
(1) On island vendors Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2010
(2) Off island vendors Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2010
Direct Pay-Check Requisition(s): Should be in Accounting Department as follows:
(1) On island vendors Thursday, Sept. 30, 2010
(2) Off island vendors Thursday, Sept. 30, 2010
(1) Receiving Reports – submit to Purchasing before Thursday, Sept. 30, 2010
(2) Invoices – must be received in Accounting by Thursday, Sept. 30, 2010
Receiving reports must be processed before payment can be made against an invoice. For most purchase orders, the invoice is sent directly from the vendor to the Accounting Department. To meet the aforementioned deadlines, you may have to contact the vendor and request the invoice.
Please contact the Purchasing Office at x1480, the Accounting Office at x1430, or the St. Croix campus Business Office at x4167 for assistance in resolving purchase order related issues.