SPRING 2013 COMMENCEMENT INFORMATION:
- Saturday, May 11, 2013 on the St. Thomas Campus
- Sunday, May 12, 2013 on the Albert A. Sheen Campus, St. Croix
There are two graduation periods – December and May, but only one commencement ceremony on each campus.
- October 31, 2012 for December graduates
- March 15, 2013 for May graduates
HOW TO APPLY:
Students must apply online via
No paper applications will be accepted.
FEE:A non-refundable fee of $75.00 (this fee includes the diploma, cap and gown) is charged each candidate. Students receiving an additional degree will pay $25.00 for each. It is payable at the time of your online application submission. If the requirements for the degree are not completed, the student must re-apply and pay the graduation fee the next semester he or she becomes a candidate for a degree.
Diplomas will be distributed during Commencement as you cross the stage.
CAPS AND GOWNS:
Measurements for cap and gown will be taken at the bookstore from February 1, 2013 – March 11, 2013. Also, you may order your organization's kente stole from the bookstore, if available.
- Only students who have met all graduation requirements can participate in the Commencement Ceremony. All undergraduate students must have completed all required classes in their major with a minimum grade of (C) and a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- All graduate students must have completed all required classes in their major with a minimum grade of (B) and a cumulative GPA of 3.0. As a graduate student you are allowed a maximum of two (C) grades.
Commencement tickets will be distributed after rehearsal.
REHEARSAL IS MANDATORY!
The Commencement Committee Chair will provide additional information via your UVI email address.
For more information, please call the Registrar's Office at (340) 693-1160 or the Associate Registrar at