Student Affairs and Operations Component
We are dedicated to providing a safe, secure and clean environment conducive to the academic enterprise of the University of the Virgin Islands. We offer services and co-curricular activities that support and add value to teaching, learning, research, public service and student success.
The Student Affairs and Operations Component will fulfill its mission by:
- Identifying ourselves when we speak.
- Seek to understand student requirements.
- Personalizing our services and advice to fit our clients’ needs.
- Treating students with respect and courtesy.
- Giving clear, accurate, timely and relevant information.
- Being clear on reasons for our decisions.
- Respecting the confidentiality of personal information.
- Acting with care and diligence as we prepare a response.
- Referring inquiries to other sources as appropriate.
- Presenting responses to letters clearly and concisely.
- Ensuring that our recorded telephone, facsimile and web services are kept accurate.
- Ensuring that all our services meet a well-defined client need.
STT CEA HOME | MISSION | SERVICES