Registered Nurse Services:
- First aids for all injuries and illnesses
- Health counseling and instruction
- Referral to community health facilities and services
- Health education
Registered nurse, Ronda Herbert can be reached by calling (340) 693-1124 or emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org. Part-time registered nurses are on staff; they cover evening shifts and assist the full-time nurse will all the above duties.
- Diagnose illnesses and injuries and provide treatment.
- Provide counseling and instruction on all types of health problems.
- Provide on campus treatment for the University community including writing of prescriptions
- Refer students/staff and faculty with more complex problems to other health care facilities.