Student Organization Registration Form: Any student organization using the University's name, representing the University in any manner, desiring use of University facilities or inclusion in University publications must be formally recognized and registered. Official recognition and approval of new student clubs and organizations is granted by the Division of Affairs in conjuctions with the Student Government (SGA) through the Student Activities Supervisor with final approval by the Associate Campus Administrator for Student Affairs. Approval is by application along with the following submissions:
1. A copy of the club's or organizations's Constitution and By-Laws and statement of purpose. The organization must not be in violation of the Student Government's constitution nor should it contradict the educational goals and/or policies of the University.
2. A list of officers, their addresses, signatures, and phone numbers. All Officers must be registered students in the academic term corresponding to their tenure in office.
3. The name and signature of the organization's faculty and/or staff advisor.
4. A written statement of affirmation of the organization's openness to membership without regard to race, religion, sex, national orgin, or handicap. (This should be reflected in the Constitution).
5. A brief narrative description describing the organization for use in various student publications and in future student handbooks.
Student Clubs/Organizations Registration Form
Student Organization Registration Form.pdf
On/Off Campus Activities Approval Form
ONCAMPUS ACTIVITIES APPROVAL FORM.pdf
Facilities Reservatoin Form
Facilities Reservation Form.pdf
UVI Permission to Serve Alcohol Form
UVI Alcohol Form Blank.pdf