The core services of VIUCEDD are:
1. Advocacy- VIUCEDD provides to both individuals with disabilities as well as organizations (systems).
Pre-service and Interdisciplinary services (including demonstrations)- VIUCEDD provides a number of pre-service and in-service programs such as LEADD, ASL, IECE and PBIS.
3. Research and Dissemination - VIUCEDD looks to advance policy, practice and procedure through basic and applied research. Materials and products such as research findings, bi-annual newsletters and monthly are develop on an ongoing basis.
4. Community Outreach- VIUCEDD works extensively throughout the Territory to provide information, services and assistance to people with disabilities, their advocates and caregivers. This includes such events as monthly parent workshops, assistive technology demonstrations and sibling leadership network.
5. Technical Assistance and Training- these core activities are the tools and methods used to delivery quality programming. Technical assistance is customized whereas training is provided to a broader audience.
The core services of VITRAID are:
1. Advocacy- providing individual and community assistance to promote inclusion through the use of assistive technology.
2. Demonstrations- VITRAID provides the opportunity for individuals and the community to view, experience and loan a variety of assistive technology.
3. Exchange/Reutilization- Assistive technologies that aren't needed by one individual can be exchanged or recycled for someone else who might have a similar technology need.
4. Technical Assistance and Training- Individuals and the community can access customized consulting or general trainings on various types and use of assistive technologies.
5. Loans- Through the VIATF, Inc program, individuals, family members or caretakers are able to take low interest loans to purchase assistive technologies that increase indepence.