Emerging Caribbean Scientists Programs
- 2009 Berkeley Edge Conference
UC Berkeley is pleased to announce a new application deadline of September 10 for the tenth annual Berkeley Edge Conference, October 29-November 1, 2009. We invite you to recommend science, mathematics and engineering students for the conference.
- All MARC Programs
Undergraduate Student Training in Academic Research (U*STAR) Participating Institutions
- All MBRS-IMSD Programs
Initiative for Maximizing Student Development (IMSD) Participating Institutions
- All MBRS-RISE Programs
Research Initiative for Scientific Enhancement (RISE) Participating Institutions
- All MBRS-SCORE Programs
Support of Competitive Research Excellence (SCORE) Participating Institutions
- Anesthesiology Postdoctoral Research Training Programs
- Behavioral-Biomedical Sciences Interface Predoctoral Research Training Programs
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Predoctoral Research Training Programs
- Biostatistics Predoctoral Research Training Programs
- Biotechnology Predoctoral Research Training Programs
- Cellular, Biochemical, and Molecular Sciences Predoctoral Research Training Programs
- Chemistry-Biology Interface Predoctoral Research Training Programs
- Clinical Pharmacology Postdoctoral Research Training Programs
- Genetics Predoctoral Research Training Programs
- Inter Disciplinary Graduate program (IGP) at Vanderbilt
The deadline for the applications for IGP is Jan. 15th. The stipend for this program is 25,500/year and tuition and fees are fully paid. If your students want they can also apply to our IMSD program (Initiative for Maximizing Student Diversity)
- Joint Predoctoral Research Training Program
- Making PowerPoint Slides: Avoid the Pitfalls of Bad Slides
Tips for Giving an Oral Presentation
- Master Degree Program in MATHEMATICAL BIOLOGY
The Department of Mathematics at Ohio State has established a new two-year Master Degree Program with specialization in Mathematical Biology. The program is supported and co-sponsored by the Ohio State Mathematical Biosciences Institute
- Mathematical Modeling option of the Environmental Systems Graduate Program
The Mathematical Modeling option of the Environmental Systems Graduate Program at Humboldt State University has an active research program in various applications of mathematics and statistics to environmental problems.
- Medical Genetics Postdoctoral Research Training Programs
- Medical Scientist Training Program (M.D.-Ph.D. program)
- MIT's CONVERGE program
The program seeks to attract candidates from underrepresented and under-served communities and to offer on-campus exposure to those interested in pursuing graduate studies at MIT. The graduate preview weekend held on campus from October 1-4, 2009.
- Molecular Biophysics Predoctoral Research Training Programs
- Molecular Medicine Predoctoral Research Training Programs
- National Institute of General Medical Science's Institutional Training Grants
Institutions receiving NIH Research Training & Career Development awards
- NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION EAST ASIA AND PACIFIC SUMMER INSTITUTES
The Summer Institutes are hosted by foreign counterparts committed to increasing opportunities for young U.S. researchers to work in research facilities and with host mentors abroad.
- NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION GRADUATE RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
The NSF GRFP is one of the most prestigious science and engineering fellowship programs in the United States. Awardees are provided three years of graduate school support.
- NIGMS Web – A listing of the predoctoral research training grants
The National Institute of General Medical Sciences supports graduate research training in 12 general areas. The Web page provides the name, address, and telephone number of the current program director of each predoctoral research training grant.
- NIH Funded Career Development Programs
Institutional Research and Academic Career Development Awards (IRACDA) Participating Institutions
- Opportunities in Earth Systems Science: engineering, chemistry, environmental science, etc
Appropriate for minority engineering, oceanography, and chemistry undergraduate and graduate students who would like to attend two scientific meetings, a trip to Washington DC to meet with government agencies, and a $1,000 scholarship.
- Pharmacological Sciences Predoctoral Research Training Programs
- Prep Programs
Post-Baccalaureate Research Education Program (PREP) Participating Institutions
- Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands Seismicity Map
Seismicity of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, 1990 - 2006
- Research Opportunities at Oak Ridge National Laboratory For Post-Baccalaureates and Graduate Students
Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) has a long history and interest in providing hands-on research experiences to students at all academic levels. ORNL is a multi-program science and technology laboratory managed for the U.S. Department of Energy
- Systems and Integrative Biology Predoctoral Research Training Programs
- The Big Ten + Expo is coming up in the fall!
The Big 10+ Graduate School Expo awarded more than $30,000 in travel scholarships last year. Women and members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to attend. Visit www.purdue.edu/gradexpo for more information and to join our mailing list by June 1!
- Trauma, Burn, and Peri-operative Injury Postdoctoral Research Training Programs
- Tufts' Cross-Disciplinary Masters in Conservation Medicine
Tufts Masters in Conservation Medicine will examine relationship between environmental, animal, human health
- University of Pennsylvania PhD Prep Program for Black Males
The University of Pennsylvania is launching an 18-month Academy here at focused on preparing Black males for admission to Ph.D. programs in education immediately upon completion of their undergraduate studies.
- University of the Virgin Islands Master of Marine and Environmental Science (MMES)
There are two tracks of study in the MMES program: a science based track for those students who wish to focus on research, and a management based track for those students who wish to focus on resource management issues.
- University of the Virgin Islands Masters in Mathematics for Secondary Teachers (MMAT)
Master of Arts degree in Mathematics for Secondary Teachers (MMAT) at the University of the Virgin Islands provides teachers of mathematics at the secondary level, or to prospective teachers with an undergraduate degree in Mathematics an opportunity to ad
- UNM Today IGERT Fellows Integrating Nanotechnology with Cell Biology and Neuroscience
UNM is searching for Ph.D. students who want a serious challenge. Fellowships are available in the area of Integrating Nanotechnology with Cell Biology and Neuroscience. UNM Has $30,000 Fellowships for Ph.D. Students
- Science Careers - AAAS
Science Careers offers a wide variety of content designed to assist scientists of all disciplines, backgrounds and experience levels navigate their career path. Includes job listings, career advice, graduate program information, and more!