The Center has acquired the following collection and will make individual volumes available to those persons wishing to utilize this resource:
World Spirituality: An Encyclopedic History of the Religious Quest, edited by Ewert Cousins. New York, NY: The Crossroad Publishing Company.
- African Spirituality (2 volumes)
- Buddhist Spirituality (3 Volumes)
- Busy Family’s Guide to Spirituality
- Christian Spirituality (3 Volumes)
- Common Sense Spirituality
- Confucian Spirituality (2 Volumes)
- Hindu Spirituality (2 Volumes)
- Islamic Spirituality (2 Volumes)
- Jewish Spirituality (2 Volumes)
- Modern Esoteric Spirituality
- Spirituality and the Secular
Interested persons should call our office - (340) 693-1240 - to make arrangements for use.
Promising Practices - A National Study of College Students' Search for Meaning and Purpose
Promising Practices summarizes campus-wide initiatives and institutional practices from colleges and universities across the country, and features examples of practices that can facilitate students' spiritual development. This guidebook can serve as a companion to Cultivating the Spirit: How College Can Enhance Students' Inner Lives by Alexander W. Astin, Helen S. Astin, and Jennifer A. Lindholm (Jossey-Bass, 2011). Promising Practices is designed for use by administrators, faculty, student affairs professionals, and student leaders who are committed to supporting students' spiritual development.