Thank you for visiting our Career Services site and considering our students and graduates for employment within your organization.
In your search, we know that you are looking at an exceptional group of students. We are confident that you will find UVI students among the best of the best.
Whether you’re looking to hire a student or graduate for part-time, summer, or permanent employment, our on-line job listing services (FREE OF CHARGE) provide a quick way to let students and alumni know about your organization’s recruiting needs.To post a job opening with us, e-mail a request to: email@example.com or post the position on our Career Management System (powered by SYMPLICITY) by following the directions below.
- Go to: https://uvi-csm.symplicity.com
- Click on the register button and enter your information
- Once approved, you will receive an e-mail indicating your Username and Password.
- You will need to log back into SYMPLICITY
- Type in your Username and Password
- Click on CREATE NON-OCI JOB POSTINGS
- Enter position informationOnce your job posting is approved, your position will be listed on the University of the Virgin Islands Career Services Web System.
The Career Services Center utilizes the on-line career management software of NACE Symplicity. It is a powerful, web-based career service software that will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the job/internship search process. It allows:
- students to search for jobs and post resumes
- the viewing of employer profiles and related job listings
- connection with alumni through an alumni mentorship database
- employers to add and update job listings, track applicants, and access resumes
Students, alumni and employers can use this link: https://uvi-csm.symplicity.com