This 2½-day course provides a conceptual overview and hands-on experience using ArcView GIS software and the Garmin GPS receiver. Participants are introduced to the ArcView graphical user interface (GUI) and use ArcView to create, edit, display, query, and analyze geographic and tabular data and create presentation-quality maps and charts.
- Display data in a GIS software
- Create and edit data
- Query a database
- Create maps for presentation
- Capture data using a GPS receiver
- Navigate to a location using a GPS receiver
- Students $400.00
- UVI staff $600.00
- All others $750.00
- Three or more from the same organization $700.00
Note: All prices include $100.00 non-refundable processing fee.