The University of the Virgin Islands Public Relations Office has streamlined its processes and procedures to more efficiently serve the University. The UVI community is asked take note of the following new procedures and their accompanying deadlines.
- Items for UVI Bulletin Board announcements must be received by noon on Fridays for placement in the following week’s announcements.
- Information for press releases must be received 10 business days before the expected date of distribution.
- Information for radio advertising must be received one month prior to expected air date.
- Information for print advertising must be received one month before publication.
- Information for television advertising must be received two months before broadcast.
- Information for marketing/promotional projects must be submitted at least 6 weeks before the expected start date of the event or project.