|UVI's Purchasing Office works closely with the Accounting Office to provide timely and efficient procurement of quality goods and services for the various academic, administrative, and research departments at the University at a reasonable price. We maintain reliable sources of supply, obtain competitive bids, negotiate contracts, consolidate University purchases when possible and issue purchase orders to vendors and manage the procurement card program.
Please use the "News & Info" tab above to find the latest information on UVI negotiated Hotel Rates and Airline Ticket Prices for University-related travel.
Requests for Proposale (RFPs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs) and Invitations for Bids (IFBs) are available fromt he "Announcements" tab.
The "Policies" tab includes the latest on travel and property management.
Purchasing forms needed by various departments are available from this "Forms" link.
What We Do:
- Ensure the uninterrupted flow of educational, research, and administrative activities by obtaining and ensuring delivery of acceptable quality of goods and services at the right time and price.
- Develope reliable alternative sources of supply to meet the University’s requirements.
- Develope and foster positive relationships with vendors in order to preserve a good business reputation and obtain competitive prices.
- Comply in all respects with federal, and territorial laws, and all other applicable laws without qualification or evasion.
- Coordinate Inventory Management and Fixed Assets.