College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
Social Sciences Department
Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Student Learning Outcome Assessment
Students graduating from the Bachelors of Arts in Criminal Justice Degree Program will be competent in the following areas:
- Demonstrate knowledge of social science principles governing criminal justice.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization and administrative process in criminal justice.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the constitutional dimension and legal principles and procedures of the criminal justice process.
- Demonstrate knowledge of criminological theories, and public policy.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the research methods and analysis techniques in criminal justice
- Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Demonstrate clear and effective writing and public speaking.
- Demonstrate preparation for a career in criminal justice or graduate study.