The courses of study toward a Bachelor of Arts degree, Bachelor of Business Administration degree, and Master of Accountancy degree in the School of Business are designed to prepare the student to assume positions in middle and upper management in business and governmental organizations. A graduate with an accounting major has a broad exposure to business concepts and in depth knowledge of the accounting discipline.
The School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The bachelor of arts degree in accounting is one of the degrees accredited by this international business program accrediting body.
The alumni of this program would be prepared for numerous positions in the accounting profession and have sufficient accounting credits to sit for the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) examinations in most United States jurisdictions. Students are also prepared for the Certified Management Accountants (CMA) and Chartered Financial Analyst examinations depending on choice.
Study for your Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting and experience a curriculum that has integrated from Freshman year, state of the art preparation systems for the professional exams as set forth by the Institute of Management Accountants for the CMA and then prepare for the Master of Accounting degree and become eligible to sit for the National State State Boards of Accountancy, CPA exams. Prospective finance professionals can also prepare for the CFA Level I and Level II exams. Our curriculum by design is such that students can complete their professional exams by the time they complete their degrees.
Preparation for the CPA, CFA and CMA examinations are integrated in the curriculum and the School offers courses specifically for the purpose of preparing candidates to take these professional examinations.
Our curriculum is designed to meet the 150 hour educational requirement rule for CPA licensure1.
- Professional Exam preparation is integrated throughout the curriculum. Tackle the professional exam preparation; When you see the topic for a first time, and then repeat the information over and over until you pass the exam.
- Receive professional lectures on exam topics twice; once in the classroom and then when you study after class. To keep you motivated and focused, the training system breaks down sections into easily digestible lessons.
- Our professional preparation training system is designed so that you will master entire sections within just 30 minutes.
- You’ll have access to a team of expert professors who write our materials, deliver our Video Lectures and offer Professor Mentored Learning.
- Get answers to your questions within 24 hours, clarified lecture points, demonstrations on how to solve tough problems and access to prior archived discussions.
- When you use our Video Lecture + Slides, you can bring the classroom to your home. Each lecture is delivered by a variety of professors.
- Once you complete the academic portion of your education then you can study at your own pace until you pass, without having to worry that your materials will expire.
- With continued access to free updates, you’ll have the flexibility to browse through each course before you begin studying and take a break between exams.
Preparation for the CPA and CMA examinations are integrated in the curriculum and the School offers courses specifically for the purpose of preparing candidates to take these professional examinations.
1. An individual becomes eligible for the exam by meeting specific requirements as determined by the Board of Accountancy for the jurisdiction for which they are applying.
CFA® is a registered trademark owned by CFA Institute. This program is not affiliated with, sponsored, or approved by CFA Institute.
CMA® is a registered trademark owned by the Institute of Management Accountants.