College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
Social Sciences Department
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
Student Learning Outcome Assessment
Students graduating from the Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice Degree Program will be competent in the following areas:
- Demonstrate a scientific knowledge about criminal justice policy and practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge of legal principles and processes to criminal investigation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of criminological theories and public policy.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization and administrative process in criminal justice.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the research methods and analysis techniques in criminal justice.
- Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Demonstrate clear and effective writing and public speaking.
- Demonstrate preparation for a career in criminal justice or graduate study.