College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
Social Sciences Department
Master of Public Administration
- Submit an online application or a paper application form to the Graduate Admissions Office on the appropriate campus requesting admission to the Graduate Program by April 30th for Fall and October 30th for Spring admissions.
- Submit official transcript(s) of all previous college course work. (Transcript(s) must be forwarded by the institution(s) attended.)
- Submit supporting documents to complete the application process by October 30 for the spring semester and April 30 for the Fall semester. Applicants must complete the admission procedures according to schedule and may register for courses while the application process is pending.
Master of Public Administration Requirements:
- Students applying to the MPA program are required to have earned a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of at least a 2.5.
- In addition to meeting the general admission requirements, applicants seeking admission to the Master of Public Administration program must have successfully completed two semesters of Statistics, Quantitative Methods or Economics. Students lacking sufficient background in these areas will be required to complete the appropriate coursework or demonstrate competency within the first year of study after admission into the program