Students graduating with a bachelor’s degree majoring in Business Administration will be able to:
- Use core business discipline expertise to make business decisions;
- Use Value Chain Dynamics to do SWOT Analysis;
- Integrate critical/analytical thinking with business opportunity identification;
- Integrate information technology and information literacy skills to generate new knowledge of the environment;
- Evaluate the importance of human relations, teams and diversity in real world business cases;
- Evaluate impact of emotional intelligence on a person's ability to handle complex dynamic business situations;
- Evaluate real business situations to make ethical decisions.
The School of Business uses a combination of embedded assessments and nationally normed examinations. The business administration major embeds assessments in the respective courses.