Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of the Virgin Islands! Now that you have been admitted, please use this checklist to complete the necessary remaining steps.
- Download, complete, and submit the Enrollment Confirmation and Deposit Form
To access the Enrollment Confirmation and Deposit form,
- Submit an updated/ final college transcript (for applicable admitted graduate students).
- Apply for Financial Aid Student Loans (ONLY - US Citizens may apply)
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to provide the correct federal code so the UVI will receive your financial aid application information. The codes are
- 006989 - Albert A. Sheen Campus, St. Croix
- 003946 - St. Thomas Campus
- To access your MyCampus, online account go to mycampus.uvi.edu with your UVI Student Id and your default password, which is the:
first 2 letters of first name, a dash (-), first 2 letters of last name, and last 2 digits of UVI ID number@UVI.
An example would be: Sally Johnson - Student ID # 008524036 “sa-jo36@UVI”.
- Once logged in you will have access to the MyCampus (university portal) that allows you to check your UVI email, access Banweb (to view your academic and financial information), and receive important UVI announcements. If you encounter problems with your login, contact UVI's IT Helpdesk at (340) 693-1466 or by email at email@example.com.
- Download, complete, and submit the Student Health Form
- The Student Health Form must be completed by a physician and submitted to UVI Student Health Services by the first day of classes. To access the Student Health Form, click here, download and email directly to Health Services. For inquiries about Health Services, contact Nurse Janet Pointer, RN at firstname.lastname@example.org or (340) 693-1124 on the Orville E. Kean Campus (St. Thomas) or Director/ RN Virginia Raymond at email@example.com or (340) 692-4214 on the Albert A. Sheen Campus (St. Croix).
- Look out for New Student Orientation information via email
- A New Student Orientation e-package will be sent from Student Affairs containing important dates and information specific to Orientation. To view the Orientation Schedule, please click here.
- Please contact your School/ College program director for more information on the registration
- All graduate students must go to their faculty advisor to start the registration process.