Standard Pell Grant, Year Round Pell Grant and Direct Loans are available for Summer 2023. The Year Round Pell Remains in Effect! Each Program has its required enrollment hours.
Timeline and Eligibility Criteria
- Your pass rate and cumulative grade point average (CGPA) will have to be determined in accordance to the Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy.
- The SAP analysis will be calculated after the Registrar's Office completes academic standing processes for the Spring 2023 term.
To be eligible for summer aid, you must:
- Have completed a 2022-2023 FAFSA.
- Be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Have the required enrollment hours as stipulated for Standard Pell Grant, Year-Round Pell Grant and Direct Loan programs.
- Have lifetime Pell Grant eligibility remaining.
- Not be in default on a Federal educational loan.
Standar Pell Grant
- Part-Time Enrollees with remaining Pell Eligibility from the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters.
- Enrollees who attended only one semester for the 2022-2023 aid year.
- May be enrolled in fewer than 6 credits and still qualify for a summer Pell Grant.
Year-Round Pell Grant
- Full-time Enrollees who received a Pell Grant for the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters can be considered for summer aid.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (6 or more credits).
- Must have remaining loan eligibility for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (6 or more credits)
Summer Aid Announcement and Application
Here are the links:
- 2022-2023 Financial Aid Summer Announcement & Eligibility Information
- 2022-2023 Financial Aid Summer Application
Upload the completed document below:
The preferred browsers for the fillable application are Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Please note, if you are experiencing technical challenges with the fillable application, simply download and save the file to your desktop.
Move closer to your educational goals by taking advantage of this opportunity!