Administration for Children and Families Grant
- By the end of 2017, establish an accessible comprehensive research infrastructure to support the provision of quality human services programs to clients in the Head Start and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families programs in the US Virgin Islands.
- By the end of 2017, conduct two human services research studies.
Click to learn more about CERC . . .
- Contact Information
- Project Description
- News Release - UVI CERC Awarded $900,000 Human Services Grant (November 17, 2014)
- CERC-CFVI Community Needs Assessment
- Fact Sheet
- Newsletter Vol 1 Issue 1
- Newsletter Vol 1 Issue 2
- Newsletter Vol 2 Issue 1
- Newsletter Vol 2 Issue 2
- Newsletter Vol 3 Issue 1
- National Research Conference on Early Childhood (NRCEC) Poster June 2018
- Partnerships in the US Virgin Islands
- Environmental Scan Report
- Panel Discussion Presentation at NAWRS Conference August 2017
- USVI TANF: Family and Staff Needs, Program Challenges and Opportunities after Disruptions