Celebrating 50 Years of Nursing Education
University of the Virgin Islands nursing alumni, faculty and friends are invited to celebrate 50 years of nursing education at CVI/UVI. The College of the Virgin Islands (CVI) program started with 25 students in 1965 and since then, has produced over 700 nursing graduates in the past 50 years. As part of the anniversary celebration, events are scheduled for May 15 – 16 on St. Thomas and May 17 – 18 on St. Croix. The theme is “Caring and Making a difference.”
On-Site Late Registration
- On-site late registration begins 9 am on May 15 in Nursing Building on the St. Thomas Campus.
- On-site late registration begins 10 am on May 17 in the Great Hall on the Albert A. Sheen Campus, St. Croix.
- Schedule of Events
- Nursing alumni who donated $50 or more to the UVI Alumni School of Nursing Fund, who pledged $50 or more to the fund, or who purchased a reunion program ad of $50 or more will receive a philanthropy honor cord commemorating his/her contribution to 50 Years of Nursing Education at CVI/UVI.
- Forty honor cords are available per campus. The cords may be collected at the Office of Institutional Advancement (STT: 693-1040 STT and STX: 692-4231) from Monday through Thursday between 1 pm and 4 pm.
- There will be receptions before and after commencement.
- School of Nursing
- Online Donation
- Online registration discounts ended on May 7, 2015.
For more information, please contact Judith A. Grybowski (340-774-1997 or email@example.com), Anne Marie Hendrickson (340-692-4010 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kendra Frett (340-693-1290 or email@example.com).