Keep your connection with UVI alive!
Alumni are consistently involved through mentorship programs, volunteering for special events, and community outreach initiatives, not only around on campus, but among Alumni Association Chapters as well.
Interacting with alumni allows current students the opportunity to appreciate pride in UVI. In turn, this gives alumni a chance to remain connected with their alma mater and share the UVI experience.
Ways to get involved:
- recruitment of prospective students
- career counseling
- business etiquette & other preparation for current students
- UVI Alumni & Friends Phonathon
- UVI Alumni Thankathon
- Afternoon On the Green
- Reichhold Center for the Arts
- Senior Class Exit Interviews
- Alfred O. Heath Lecture Series
- Bucs Games
- Charter Day panel discussions
- Alumni Representative to the UVI Board of Trustees
- After Commencement
- Career placement assistance
To get involved in any of the above, please contact us using the information below.
Alumni Affairs • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: 340-692-4023