The University of the Virgin Islands (UVI) Board of Trustees will meet at 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 4, via Zoom. The meeting will begin with regular session agenda items. UVI President Dr. David Hall will present the President’s Report followed by Board Chairman Henry Smock with the Chairman’s Comments. The Board will then consider other agenda items.
The Board will hear presentations and take action on agenda items from the Finance and Budget Committee to include:
- Tuition Increase – Effective Fall 2023 and Fall 2024
- Board Increase – Effective Fall 2023 and Fall 2024
- Wellness Center Fee Increase – Effective Fall 2023
- Graduation Fee Increase - Effective Fall 2023
- FY2024 Government of the Virgin Islands Appropriations Request
- Land Swap with Virgin Islands Port Authority
During the meeting, the Planning Committee will present UVI’s key performance indicators as linked to the University’s Strategic Plan, “Greatness through Innovation.”
The Board will then go into executive session and will report any actions taken in the executive session before being adjourned.
Members of the media are asked to send questions or document requests via email to UVI Director of Public Relations, Tamika Thomas-Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Board last met in regular session on Oct.22, 2022. A complete list of Board meetings is available on the Board of Trustees page on the UVI website www.uvi.edu and from this direct link.