The Emerging Caribbean Scientists (ECS) Program Steering Committee is responsible for organizing support activities, managing and coordinating programs, assessment and evaluation, data collection, reporting to federal agencies and donors, arranging advisory meetings and presentations, reviewing student applications, creating policies for decision making and more. Click on the name to view the Committee member's directory profile.
ECS Steering Committee Members:
- Dr. Robert Stolz, email@example.com, 340-693-1231, Chair, Department of Mathematics
- Dr. Alice Stanford, firstname.lastname@example.org, 340-692-1242, RISE Director (St. Thomas Campus) & ECS Honors Fund Coordinator
- Dr. Lavida Rogers, email@example.com, OEK Campus Coordinator
- Dr. Verleen McSween, firstname.lastname@example.org, AAS Campus Coordinator
- Mrs. Resa Berkeley, email@example.com, Data Specialist
- Dr. Aaron Rapp , firstname.lastname@example.org, Data Science Program
- Mrs. Orpha Penn , email@example.com, Physics/NASA Grants Manager
- Ms. Genae Gonsalves, firstname.lastname@example.org, SEAS Program Coordinator
Additional faculty, administrators, and staff also serve on the committee as needed.