School of Education
Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
The admission requirements for the program are as follows:
- Students wishing to obtain a graduate degree in Educational Leadership must submit applications to Access and Enrollment Services at the University of the Virgin Islands.
- Applicants for matriculation should have a minimum undergraduate average of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale and a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- A professional educator certificate or related education licensure
- A minimum of two years teaching or related experience
- Submit an essay (at least 750 words) that describes your motivation for educational leadership
- Two (2) letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the applicant’s principal or direct supervisor. Both recommenders must include an evaluation of the applicant’s leadership potential.
- An interview with the Program Director