Paying for college can be difficult, and with college tuition rates increasing across the United States, financial responsibilities can become overwhelming. At UVI, we want to help make your higher education goals affordable while keeping your college debt levels as low as possible.
Payment Plan for the Academic Year
1. Prepay with 2% discount
- Prepay in full for the academic year, Fall & Spring semesters. Payment date is no later than August 1, 2023 to receive a 2% tuition discount for returning students and August 13, 2023 for new students. The discount does not apply to students receiving financial aid or scholarships.
Payment Plan for the Semester
1. Pay in 4 installments
- The first installment of 25% for the Fall 2023 semester is due no later than August 13, 2023 and the form signed prior to the beginning of classes. The remaining payment dates are September 1, October 1, and November 1, 2023. A per semester administrative fee of $45 will be added to the first payment.
- Note: Partial payments made online will be automatically enrolled into a payment plan and the form will be emailed for signatures.
These payment options are available to all students.
- All returning students must agree to one of the payment options by August 13, 2023.
- New students and returning students registered after August 13, 2023 must agree to one of the payment options by August 16, 2023.
- Students who do not meet the deadline dates will be purged from classes.
Interested parties should complete the tuition payment plan agreement with a check payable to the University of the Virgin Islands. Tuition & fees can also be paid by cash, credit card, ACH (electronic check), or wire transfer. Online payments by credit card (Visa, Master Card and American Express) are accepted and processed on Banweb.
To ensure resources are available for instruction, students must pay their required tuition & fees prior to the start of classes. Students who do not conform to UVI's Tuition & Fees Payment Policy will be regarded as not enrolled and will be debarred from attending classes, residing on campus, and using services provided to students at the University.
In the event a student covered by one of these payment plans withdraws, or otherwise leaves UVI, the student may withdraw from the plan. If the student withdraws during a term, the refund for that term will be calculated in accordance with the University's regular refund policy. If a prepayment is not fully utilized as a result of early graduation or transfer credits, a refund will be determined as above on a prorated basis at the time of the student's graduation.
For more information about these payment plan options, contact the UVI Business Office at (340) 693-1437 on the St. Thomas Campus and (340) 692-4160 on the Albert A. Sheen Campus on St. Croix between 9am and 4pm on weekdays.