Institutional Advancement (IA) supports, encourages and promotes the University's academic mission, vision and philanthropic goals. IA nurtures life-long connections, fosters relationships with students, alumni, community and other constituents, and provides communications’ support and public visibility. The IA component has four units:
Development supports the financial and physical needs of the University by cultivating philanthropy.
- Donate to the Ambassador Terence Todman Distinguished Professorship
- Donate to the School of Medicine
- Buy a Brick Program - Show your support for UVI and create a permanent legacy on campus through the Buy A Brick Program.
- Public Relations promotes the image (internal and external) of the University by providing communications media and services designed to enhance retention, enrollment and fundraising efforts.
- Alumni Affairs engages former and current students and friends in the ongoing life and well-being of the University community.
- Reichhold Center for the Arts provides a link between the University and the community by supporting programs that preserve and enhance the artistic heritage and cultural foundations of the Virgin Islands.
Institutional Advancement ∙ (340) 693-1040